The COVID-19 pandemic has taught us a lot of things, including how to adapt to the social distancing norms and continue with our professional lives. People have switched to remote working. And opportunities that allow working while also maintaining social distance are receiving a tremendous response – for example, freelance and contract-based projects are seeing a massive surge.
Similarly, there are some other convenient opportunities for women in Hyderabad that offer great earning potential and professional benefits despite the lockdown. The top ones on the list have to be image consulting and soft skills training that have stood the tests of time and continued to be in great demand. Also, with a lot of time at hand, it is the right time for women looking for a career change to move to the image consulting and soft skills training industry.
Image consulting and soft skills training in Hyderabad has been gaining significant traction – the biggest advantage being the ability to not just train from home but also work from home indefinitely. Moreover, with thousands of crores huge industry, these professions make excellent career opportunities for women in Hyderabad. Let’s understand how you can get started.
Virtual Training – Online Learning through Image Consulting and Soft Skills Training Courses in Hyderabad
The first step to building a career in image consulting and soft skills training space is training right. And leveraging the advancements in technology, renowned institutes have made training in soft skills and image consulting available online so that you can train from the comfort of your home. Here’s why it’s great for aspirants:
- Easy online enrolment in image consulting and soft skills courses
- Professional training through live sessions delivered by certified and experienced trainers
- Access to international standards of training and world-class curriculum without having to leave home
While there are many institutes gradually coming up with online training solutions as per the need of the hour, the onus of choosing the best is on you. Here are a few things that will prove as the major differentiators:
- Globally recognized image consultant and soft skills trainer certifications
- Availability of training material, such as concept videos, pre and post scripts of the training sessions, assignments help desk, frequent Q&A sessions, etc.
- Business enablement support to help you start your firm or offer services individually post training
Once you are trained and certified, you can go ahead and become your own boss, and the best thing is that these new social distancing norms can’t stop image consultants and soft skills trainers.
There are some brilliant benefits for these career opportunities, especially during this countrywide lockdown. Let’s understand how:
Benefits of Being an Image Consultant or Soft Skills Trainer During the COVID-19 Pandemic
- Earn Well Despite the Economic Slowdown – After the pandemic hit countries around the globe, professionals working in non-essential industries were asked to work remotely. And to help employees stay productive and contribute to their organisations’ goals despite not being as connected as before, companies need to engage them continuously. They also need to enhance their soft skills such as problem solving, ownership, critical thinking, time management, teamwork, etc. that are especially needed during this time.
So, as an image consultant and a soft skills trainer, you can grab these opportunities and earn through online training projects. Moreover, you can always consult your individual clients since it’s a service of the 21st century that you can sell equally well online. Therefore, you can maintain or even improve your cash inflow despite the economic slowdown.
- Work from Home without the Need for a Dedicated Office Space – Lockdown or no lockdown, you can work as an image consultant and soft skills trainer from the comfort of your home. All you need is the right skills and access to technology so that you can offer training and consultations online.
You can conduct online training workshops, offer webinars, sell courses on e-learning platforms, or even start a YouTube channel to establish a line of income. This is great for homemakers and mothers in Hyderabad who can’t put their responsibilities towards their families in the backseat.
- Choose Flexible Work Timings – These professions offer the flexibility to work on your own timings based on the projects you undertake. If you can manage to work every day, you can take up corporate training or business etiquette projects. But if time is a constraint, you can take up individual short-term projects such as training for interviews, personal styling, wardrobe makeovers, styling for small and private events, personality development, etc.
Image consulting and soft skills training professionals enjoy a variety of work opportunities that keep the passion for work and growth alive. And what’s even more brilliant is that anybody, no matter the age as well as educational or professional background, can become an image consultant, a soft skills trainer, or both; all you need is the passion and basic skills to get started. So, look for a renowned institute in Hyderabad offering image consulting and soft skills courses online and get enrolled. All the best!
(About the Author: An award-winning Image Management Professional, Suman Agarwal has helped students, home-makers, women on sabbatical as well as people seeking second career alternatives to explore Image Management and Soft Skill Training as a vibrant professional choice. She frequently writes blog posts about the urgent need of image consulting professionals and soft skill trainers in the 21st century and loves guiding people in exploring lucrative career options.) #KhabarLive #hydnews