Launched with the aim to improve the way healthcare facilities are delivered in our country, Ayushman Bharat Digital Mission is the future of healthcare in India. This mission is on board to make healthcare easily accessible for the rural sections of society as well as to provide numerous healthcare benefits to the urban section.
It also focuses on improving the healthcare facilities provided to vulnerable groups such as girl children, women, and aged people. Ayushman Bharat Yojana is a scheme that is in action to attain Universal health coverage. Missions like the Ayushman Bharat are the new way of looking at how healthcare facilities are delivered in our country to ultimately increase patient satisfaction.
A full package of benefits, Ayushman Bharat Digital Mission’s benefits can be fetched by those who are eligible as per the guidelines. You can check for eligibility on the official website. Taking healthcare to the next level in India, this mission is revolutionary. To combine technological advancement with healthcare, Ayushman Bharat Digital Mission moves forward intending to make healthcare services paperless and cashless.
5 Main Features to observe
- Easy accessibility and compilation of medical records – Are you someone who finds it difficult to find their medical documents while heading out for a doctor’s appointment? If yes, Ayushman Bharat Digital Mission is at your rescue. The mission provides easy digitalization of all medical documents including test results, scans, past treatments, prescriptions, etc. Get your Unique identification number and download Ayushman Bharat Card to access all your medical documents conveniently anytime, anywhere. Having this card, you no longer have to compile all your documents and files when you hop from one doctor to another. Digitalization of records will save you time, effort, and money while getting healthcare facilities.
- Value-based healthcare system – Healthcare was more fee-driven however, post the launch of Ashman Bharat Digital Mission, the system of operation has become value-based and oriented towards maximizing patient satisfaction by delivering quality facilities at affordable rates. By reaping the benefits of ABDM, the patient will be able to provide in-depth information about his/her medical history by accessing the data at a single click which will help the professional to better understand the patient’s condition and provide value-based facilities. The healthcare provider will be paid depending on how positively the treatments work for the patient which makes healthcare value-oriented and not fees-oriented.
- Tailored Health care treatments – With ABDM in action, the generalization of treatments will reduce and treatments will be provided by studying the patient’s condition as the doctors will be provided with medical records of the patient. It will improve the way of studying the patient’s health journey and know the associated risks pre-hand. Dealing with the patient’s condition by having their medical data accessible with a click will help the doctors to customize the health care plans in a way that is most suitable and adaptable for the patient. Operating with immense medical data of the patients will improve the treatment process and eventually impact the patient’s life positively.
- Reduced fraud in the healthcare sector – Fraud related to healthcare had increased during covid times due to a lot of factors. One of the motives for launching the ABDM was to eradicate the existence of fraud in the healthcare sector. By digitizing major processes, the risk of getting deceived has been reduced tremendously. Professionals with verified qualifications will be eligible to reap the benefits of ABDM which means the unqualified professionals operating with the motive of deceiving patients will no longer be able to exist in the healthcare sector. Added to that, by operating in a paperless and cashless manner, people will be less prone to experiencing fraud.
- Benefit-driven way to stay healthy – Till the launch of ABDM, there were incentives provided to neither the professionals nor the patient to provide health services and to stay healthy respectively. With the onset of ABDM, the scenario has changed completely as there are immense benefits available to both ends namely the patient and the doctor. Moving forward in such a way will make India attain sustainable development and universal health coverage. Additionally, the benefits that we as a country will reap are tremendous. #KhabarLive #hydnews #hydlive