The vast majority of individuals have switched to LED illumination. Didn’t you? Not for a single reason, but for a number of reasons.
LED Light Manufacturing Business Registrations and Licenses
Furthermore, from a business standpoint, the LED light business is regarded as one of the most profitable in India. In this post, we will explain how to create a business plan to start your own LED lighting company in India, as well as all of the important guides you will need to know before starting the LED light manufacturing business in India.
The entrepreneur who wants to go into the LED manufacturing company must first secure a licence and registration from the government. Depending on the type of LED lights you intend to create, they may additionally require you to complete appropriate documentation.
1) Company Registration with ROC (Registrar of Companies) – You can start your business as a partnership or sole proprietorship. If you choose a partnership firm, you must register your business as a Pvt. Ltd. Company or a limited liability partnership (LLP). If, on the other hand, you are a single entrepreneur running your business and believe in the one-man show, you must establish your company as a Proprietorship.
2) Trade license from Municipal Authority – You must approach local municipal authorities to secure trade licences.
3) Bureau of Energy Efficiency Certification – Energy generation industries, such as LED bulb production plants, are required to apply for Bureau of Energy Efficiency Certification.
4) GST registration – As a business owner, you are probably aware that it has been obligatory to apply for a GST number since the GST rule went into effect.
5) NOC from Pollution Control Board – The LED manufacturing industry generates a lot of pollution because it deals with several toxic elements that are bad for the environment. As a result, obtaining a NOC from the Pollution Control Board is required.
6) Udyog Aadhar MSME Certification – You must apply for a 12-digit Udyog Aadhar Number for your manufacturing industry in addition to obtaining MSME certification online.
7) BIS Certification – BIS certification is necessary for certain commodities and is not country-specific. The Directorate General of Foreign Trade notifies some items, and only those items require mandatory BIS certification.
8) Trademark- Applying for a trademark is essential for protecting your company’s brand.
9) IEC Code- If you wish to market your LED-manufactured products outside of India, you will require an IEC code.
Factors to Consider before Choosing LED Business Location
Before you choose a place for your LED business, here are some important considerations to keep in mind:
4) Commercial Pricing
5) Growth Prospects
As of now, you would have learned that LED has not only emerged as an excellent technique of saving electricity, but also as a better source of producing higher-quality light at lower costs. LEDs represent the future of all lighting brands and cannot be disregarded, since demand for LEDs has increased significantly. So, beginning your own LED Lighting Company in India isn’t tough; you just need to plan ahead of time and consider the points listed above. If you have any further questions, please leave them in the comments area.
Click here to know about wholesale markets in Pune.
(Disclaimer: This story has been sourced from a third party syndicated feed, agencies. #KhabarLive accepts no responsibility or liability for its dependability, trustworthiness, reliability and data of the text. #KhabarLive management/hydnews.net reserves the sole right to alter, delete or remove (without notice) the content in its absolute discretion for any reason whatsoever.)