The United States remains a popular choice for many international students, including Indian students; when selecting a university in the United States, Indian students must conduct a fact check because bullying among students is on the rise globally.
It’s best to find a reputable university that welcomes international students and has students who share your cultural background. Prodigy Finance has years of experience in the education sector and has compiled a list of universities that host most international students in the hopes that students will find a better place to study and a healthy environment, allowing them to focus solely on their studies and not on the environment
International students are drawn to the Master’s degree programs at a number of prestigious US institutions. The universities listed below are highly regarded for their academic excellence and programs for international students, though rankings may vary depending on the criteria used:
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) – Earning the top spot for the 11th straight year, in addition to dominating 12 different subjects areas such as Architecture/Built Environment; Chemistry; Computer Science and Information Systems; Chemical Engineering; Civil and Structural Engineering; Electrical and Electronic Engineering; Materials Science; Mechanical, Aeronautical, and Manufacturing Engineering Linguistics; Mathematics; Physics and Astronomy; and Statistics and Operational Research; but mostly MIT is popular for its STEM programs and a diverse and vibrant international student community.
- Stanford University – Located in Silicon Valley, A place where innovation happens while studying one can rest assured having peace of mind; the splendour of Monterey, the abundant vineyards of Napa Valley, the vivacity of the city of San Francisco, and the unending innovation of Silicon Valley. The Bay Area is the perfect location to find inspiration and transform your future.
- Harvard University – Barack Obama is a prime example of how Harvard University creates leaders. Before he was the president of the United States, a Nobel laureate, Barack Obama made history by becoming the Harvard Law Review’s first black president in 1990. He also received a magna cum laude degree in 1991. His attendance at the school has evolved into a family custom. Daughter Malia also earned a degree from Harvard in 2021. Harvard is a place where people with diverse talents come together to make history. Aside from this, Harvard is an Ivy League school renowned for its extensive graduate programs.
- Columbia University – Located in New York City and aims to connect its research and teaching to the vast resources of a great metropolis. Its international faculty, staff, and student body support global issues research and teaching, and it aims to forge academic ties with many nations and regions. With a homely atmosphere and a large population of international students from all over the world, it is one of the best options when considering studying abroad. The faculty may even be from your home state.
- The University of California, Berkeley (UC Berkeley) – UC Berkeley is popular among the students for winning the IRA national championship for the Cal men’s rowing team for the 19th time in program history and the second year in a row. This university offers everything a student could want from a college experience—fun, academic excellence, and a huge selection of Master’s programs in numerous disciplines. It excels in business, computer science, and engineering.
- University of Pennsylvania -The oldest university in the country is Penn, which was founded in 1740. Its long history is intertwined with that of Philadelphia, a city founded in the colonies. The university is committed to promoting equality and values its students. The University of Pennsylvania offers its students a range of services, including nursery, non-remedial tutoring, a women’s center, placement assistance, and health and insurance services. The University of Pennsylvania also offers a number of campus safety and security services, such as 24-hour foot and vehicle patrols, late-night transport and escort services, 24-hour emergency telephones, lit sidewalks, and pathways, and managed dormitory access (key, security card, etc.) In addition to all the top amenities, Penn also provides a variety of Master’s programs through its many schools, including the renowned Wharton School of Business.
- University of Chicago – The University of Chicago firmly supports the diversity of individuals, viewpoints, and ideas. Students from various racial, ethnic, and national backgrounds are valued and treated equally. Chicago is well known for its challenging academic offerings and stimulating intellectual environment. It provides a range of Master’s programs across academic fields.
- Princeton University – In addition to having a solid reputation for its research programs and being well-known among students worldwide, Princeton is well-known for having employed 29 Nobel Prize winners and produced two US presidents, Woodrow Wilson, and James Madison. In addition to these notable alumni, some of the top supreme court judges in the USA have also graduated from Princeton, further bolstering the university’s reputation. Additionally, it provides a selection of Master’s programs in subjects like engineering, the humanities, and social sciences.
- Yale University -Yale University was founded in 1701 and has an exquisite campus in New Haven, Connecticut, which is 90 minutes from New York City. For many Bollywood celebrities, Yale University is their ideal university. Yale is the best choice when it comes to the arts. Yale has produced a number of well-known actors, including Meryl Streep, James Franco, George W. Bush, and many others. Kids from BTown aspire to attend Yale for their higher education. Yale is also renowned for its extensive graduate programs and world-class faculty. It welcomes students from all over the world and offers a variety of Master’s programs in various disciplines.
The rankings and preferences of international students may change depending on their unique interests, professional aspirations, and chosen academic programs. It is always advised to conduct research on universities and evaluate them using your own criteria and preferences. ■ #hydnews #khabarlive #hyderabadnews